4-Stroke Dual Fuel Engines - Distance Learning
The objective of the course is to enable the trainees to maintain the 4-stroke duel fuel engine in a safer manner and to be able to contribute more effectively to the operation of the machinery. The trainees will learn the basics of evaluating engine operation parameters and maintenance planning.
Content of the Course
• 4-Stroke dual fuel engine design and function
• Built-on engine systems
• Dual Fuel System
• Engine instrumentation & controls system
• Start stop operation
• Safety procedures during operation and maintenance
• Maintenance routines and procedures
• Engine Performance evaluation
Flexible Training Delivery
To further maximize the learning experience, practical hands-on application at GigaMare’s training facility is and optional choice.
The trainees should have basic knowledge of diesel engine principles as well as operational experience on engine room systems and components.
Management Level Engine Officers, Operational Level Engine Officers
3 working days