Hydraulics and Pneumatics for Marine Applications - Distance Learning
This course will enable the participants to understand the fundamental concepts of hydraulics and pneumatics in relation to systems used on ships. The trainees should be able to identify symbols, trace, analyze and construct circuit diagrams, as well as troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Content of the Course
• Fluid power concepts and principles
• Purely pneumatics and electro-pneumatics
• Purely hydraulics and electro hydraulics
• Pumps, directional valves, logic valves, relief valves and other components
• Practical pneumatic and hydraulic circuits applications
Flexible Training Delivery
To further maximize the learning experience, practical hands-on application at GigaMare’s training facility is an optional choice.
It is desirable that the trainees should have a basic knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
Marine Engineers, Electro Technical Officers and Electro Technical Ratings
3 working days